We, here at Southern Precision Machining, aim to be the solution to all your machining needs with over 60 years collective machining experience. We welcome the opportunity to competitively bid on your machining and assembly requirements.
Located at 220 Calsonic Way in Shelbyville, Tennessee, home of the National Tennessee Walking Horse Celebration, our custom built modular facility has grown to 60,000 sq. ft. located on seven acres. We can easily accommodate any future growth requirements. The Mid-South location is perfectly placed on US Highway 231 midway between Nashville, Tennessee and Huntsville, Alabama with international passenger and freight service from both locations.
Southern Precision Machining is currently approved by these companies:
At Southern Precision Machining, we take pride in delivering superior quality hardware to our customers in a timely manner and at competitive prices. We recognize the source of our existence resides with our reputation and most importantly with our customer satisfaction.
Our Quality Policy
Southern Precision machine LLC IS committed to achieving competitive excellence and providing our customers with products planned, produced and delivered which meet or exceed their expectations by:
• Complying with all customer, statutory, and regulatory requirements,
• Enabling employees to achieve business and professional goals.
• Continually improving processes through the PLAN/DO/CHECK/ACT system.
Southern Precision Machine LLC is proud to serve our customers with exceptional quality and strives to
Improve our processes every day.
Our Code of Ethics
We base our business code of ethics on the common principles of ethics. Ethics at SPM simply stated means doing the right thing even when no one is watching. In addition to this statement SPM encourages all employees and industry partners to think SHELBY before speaking or acting:
• Show Respect for others. Treat people as you want to be treated.
• Have Integrity and honesty. Tell the truth and avoid any wrongdoing to the best of your ability.
• Ensure Justice. Make sure your objective is fair and doesn’t disadvantage others.
• Lawfulness in everything we do. Know and follow the law – always.
• Be competent and accountable. Work hard and be responsible for your work.
• Your Team / Your Goal. Collaborate and ask for help from team members on anything that might be considered unethical.